Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Beginnings of a Beautiful Blog

So this is my first attempt at blogging. I have never been very good at journaling so hopefully this will be a better way for me to document our lives and share it with our family and friends.

The Baker's 3 is made up of myself, my wonderful husband Justin, and BabyBaker...who is on the way. I guess we could have called it the Baker's 5 becuase I know Darby and Pooh would be totally offended if they knew I left them out! The Baker's have a lot going on right now. As I mentioned we are expecting BabyB in March. I am 16 weeks. We had a doctor's appoinment today and it was wonderful. BabyB got a little irritated at the doctor chasing him/her around in my belly with that wand trying to catch the heartbeat....he/she was swimming around all over the place trying to escape the poking and prodding! But finally, we got to hear that most beautiful sound in the world...at 170 beats per minute. Don't worry, BabyB will not have to be refered to as he/she for much longer. We are looking forward to finding out the sex just 4 weeks from today. The suspense is killing me!! My prediction is Boy...but we shall see. Meanwhile....my belly is getting bigger and I definately look pregnant. It is so exciting to know that an absolute miracle is happening inside my own body!

No comments:

Post a Comment