Friday, March 26, 2010

1 Month Old










I can't believe Adalyn is one month old today. It has been exactly four weeks today since my sweet little girl was born. The time has flown by so fast and she has changed so much already. She makes the sweetest little noises, especially when she is eating, which is her most favorite thing to do. I can tell when she hears my voice and is looking for me. Her little face just makes my heart melt. Being a mommy is the most awesome experience I have ever had in my life. I love every single moment, even the crying and the diapers, I love it all, she is so amazing! I never thought I could love anyone so much! We have so much going on right now, but I am making sure that I enjoy every second that I have with her. I hate to even think about going back to work, but for now I have three more weeks to spend every waking moment focused on loving on this sweet little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment