Monday, October 12, 2009

20 weeks down 20 more to go...

Tomorrow is our big day...the sex determining ultrasound. Tonight I am so full of hopes and dreams and love. I'm also a big bundle of nerves. My whole life changes tomorrow. I will be able to say for the rest of my life that "I have a beautiful daughter" or "I have an incredible son". I can't wait to know. Justin and I have had our names picked out for weeks now and we have been keeping them a big secret from all of our family and friends. I am just dying to tell someone....EVERYONE! I am so happy that both of our moms are going to join us and share this special moment with us. For four weeks I look forward to our next appoinment. It keeps me going to hear that precious heartbeat. Tomorrow I actually get to see an image of our baby and hear about the growth and progress that he/she is making. My next entry I promise there will be no more he/she. I will be so proud to call Baby Baker by his/her name....out with the /! I can't believe that we are half way through this journey. We only have 20 more weeks to go. It is so funny that Justin and I were talking on the way home from Nashville today about a friend's wedding that we attended this past April. We were saying that it doesn't seem like they have already been married for six months...then we thought how crazy it is that six months from now we will have a 2 month old baby. Wow! Thats an attention grabber. Sometimes I have to remember that I'm not getting whale-sized for nothing...we are actually going to have a baby in four months. FOUR months! We have so much to do. I am so excited to start working on our nursery. I want to make it a perfect spot for our sweet baby. We already have furniture picked out and bedding, I just need to know which set to order...the green or the pink. What a big day tomorrow is! I am so happy and so inlove with my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment