Friday, October 23, 2009

Our First Anniversary







Yesterday, October 22, was our one year anniversary. We were married last year on a beautiful beach in Melbourne, Florida. The day was not without its craziness (hello busted wedding dress) but was perfect nontheless. Our first anniversary was just as perfect. I received a beautiful boquet of a dozen multicolored roses at work. They were breathtaking. What a sweet husband I have! Then after a long day of work we got home and got ready for a great dinner at the Butcher Shop. Justin surprised me with a heart necklace with our sweet baby girl's name engraved on it. I couldn't have asked for anything more thoughful or more beautiful. I am so very lucky. We had a great dinner and then came back home to dig into our wedding cake, which once you dug into the center, was surprisingly still tasty. Thank you Misty for traveling all the way from Florida with our cake! All and all it was a wonderful, memorable anniversary and I look forward to many many more. This past year has been the best one of my life. I love you Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment