Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three Months

How in the world is my little baby three months old already?! I can't believe how quickly the time is going by. She is such a joy to me. Right now she is very in to her bumbo seat. She thinks that laying down is for little babies and that sitting up in your bumbo seat is totally where its at! She is "talking" more and seems to coo and gurgle sometimes as if she was in conversation with me. She watches me so intently when I talk to her and smiles when I smile or laugh. It is awesome!




















































We took her to the pool for the first time two weekends ago. Unfortunately she was too small for the floaty that we bought her. Funny, that is the first time we have EVER been able to say that about anything when it comes to Addy, she's a big girl! When I bought it, I noticed that the box said 6+months, but I just never thought that my 17lb baby would ever be too small for anything. So pool day didn't go exactly as planned, but she did seem to like the water and I she looked adorable in her swimsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment