Friday, March 18, 2011

Two Fun Days in a Row!

Momma and Addy have been livin' it up the last two days! Yesterday was the first warm day of the spring and I was super excited to put Addy in one of her new spring outfits that she got for her birthday. Luckily, one of my most favorite of those outfits was lime green and perfect for her to wear on St. Patty's Day! I decided that morning that I wanted to take Addy for her first frozen yogurt treat. She has 4 top teeth coming in and it has been so so hard on her this last week. Two of them have finally broken through and you can see white, but the other two are definitely being stubborn and causing my normally sweet baby to be some what demon-ish at times. Anyway, I thought the yogurt would feel wonderful to her sore little gums. We lucked out when Uncle Pog needed a ride home from work around lunch and he got to join us at the most delicious fro-yo spot, Sweet Cee-Cee's. After that we did a little window shopping and then headed home for a good nap.










Today, we went to the Nashville zoo with Julie and Lucy. The weather was fabulous! It was definitely warm, but there was a nice cool breeze every now and then that kept it nice. Addy is still a little to young to enjoy the zoo because she doesn't understand, I guess how to look for the animals. You know they are always hiding and you have to point them out. She did, however, like the meerkats! I was able to push the stroller right up to the exhibit and the meerkats would come right up to the glass and scratch. Both of the girls really got a kick out of that. Lucy loved looking at all the animals. We took our lunch and had a great picnic in the designated grassy picnic area. It was such a nice change to our normal routine, and the fresh air was awesome! I really enjoyed it and even got a little sun on my arms. I'm crossing my fingers for a little touch of tan :)












Sadly the fun, at least for now, is over. This weekend we are going into full packing mode. This time next week we will be getting ready for bed for the first night in our new house. I like the sound of that!






No comments:

Post a Comment