Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Update: T-1 week

My weekend update is a day late....guess I was too busy sitting on the couch yesterday to write in my blog!

Let's see, this weekend I sat on the couch, and then I sat on the couch, and Oooh I almost forgot, after than...I sat on the couch!

As ugly and cranky and obnoxious as I am right now, I want all of my family, friends, and especially my husband to know how much I APPRECIATE and LOVE them so much! Everyone has been so supportive. I have gotten more sweet texts, phone calls, facebook messages, and even drop by visits (with presents and food) than I could have imagined. It is almost hard to feel sorry for myself when I think of how blessed I am and how many people have shown their love for me, and my little family. My Mom cleaned my house for me last week, my girls and my brother call/txt me daily, Julie mailed me the sweetest card and calls/txts to check on me, DB and Wanda cooked dinner for us Saturday (including ice cream cake for dessert!), Sara came by and spent the afternoon with me Sunday (with a bag full of candy and gossip mags from her and Esther), and now Dee is here today catching up our laundry and cooking us dinner. I am so thankful to everyone, you all are so wonderful!! And my sweet little Justin.....he has been the best. He worked around the house all day Saturday, did the grocery shopping, came home with flowers and US weekly magazine, and Sunday cooked me my favorite pasta and shrimp dinner. I love you honey!

Now we are just waiting for our doctor's appointment in the morning....fingers crossed. I'm so ready to meet Adalyn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment