Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Justin

I was just reading my friend Valerie's blog and she had the sweetest post about her husband, Matt. It really made me think of how under appreciated my Justin probably feels sometimes, since my big...and usually crazy...personality usually overshadows his calm, cool, laid back personality. I make most things about me and I can be pretty dramatic...again back to the crazy....but in all reality, there wouldn't be a me without him (I probably would have long sense been committed or jailed!) So here are a just a few of the things that I love about my sweet husband Justin.

* Justin has never raised his voice to me in anger...EVER
* He loves my dog, Darby...and she is kindof a buttmunch
* He is so good to all of my family. Sometimes I think they like him more!
* When I'm getting all crazy, he just lets me do it. He doesn't engage my craziness or allow a fight to start.
* I have never had to take out the trash
* He still randomly brings home flowers for me every now and then, just because
* Justin has always supported me being in school...even though we are just racking up more student loans for us to pay on until we are 75. My graduating is as important to him as it is to me
* Justin is probably THE most thoughtful man I have ever known. He has never forgotten a holiday or aniversary and he almost always gives sweeter cards and puts more thought into gifts than I do.
* 3+ years into our relationship, he still opens the car door for me
* He took me to see New Moon (and he knew I only wanted to see it to drool over my 17 year old boyfriend Taylor Lautner)
* He makes me soup and grilled cheese when I'm sick, and he cuts my sandwich in half like I like it
* He doesn't make fun of the fact that I talk to my mom on the phone like 3 times a day
* Justin is smart about money, good thing one of us is. He thinks ahead and plans for our future, good thing one of us does.
* He lets me plan things the way I want, and then when I over plan or get myself into messes, he is the first one to help me out, without ever saying I told you so
* Justin is trustworthy and he is a man of his word. I could tell him I killed someone and burried them in our backyard and he would never tell a soul. I know I am safe with him
* He listens to all of my disgusting gory pregnancy details (in horror I'm sure, but you can't tell by looking)
* Justin is crazy about our baby...I can't wait for Adalyn to get here because he is going to be the most amazing daddy. I can't wait to watch their little relationship grow, I already know she is going to be a daddy's girl.


These are just a few things, I could continue on....

1 comment:

  1. You were one of the ones I was referring to when I said that some of my facebook/blog friends did a good job of publicly affirming their husbands, and that I needed to as well!

    As for Justin never raising his voice to you in anger... W.O.W.!!!!!!!!! I can't say the same about my husband or myself!

    ReplyDelete